suggest services and offers tailored to your interests, provide sharing services and optimise website functionality.
Learn more about how we protect your privacy and how to set your tracking preferences.
ARC ET SENANS
Besançon and surroundings / Bresse et Revermont
From 01/03 to 31/10/17
The Arc-et-Senans Royal Saltworks, which are listed as UNESCO World Heritage, offer visits, exhibitions and events all year round.
Sleep in the heart of the Saltworks and to be one of the rare few to witness (alone or almost), the sun setting over the Director's House, and then stroll in the gardens in the early morning, before they are open to the public. To make your stay even more unforgettable, choose 4 visits from among the 15 essential sites of Doubs.
Our 14 unmissables:
- Boat cruise to the Saut du Doubs waterfall
- Dinozoo Park
- The Gouffre de Poudrey
- Besançon Citadel
- The Museum of Time and the Victor Hugo's House of Besançon
- The Chaux Neuve Polar Park
- Osselle Cave
- The Museum of the Peugeot Adventure in Sochaux
- The Montbéliard Sciences Pavilion
- The Museum of Comtois Houses at Nancray
- The Cheese Hamlet of Cléron
- The Courbet Museum in Ornans
- Château de Joux
- The Reserve Centre at Labergement-Sainte-Marie.
|PRICE / adult at the Royal Saltworks
|March to October|
|2 days /1 night||119 €|
THE PRICE INCLUDES :
The orignal night in Royal Saltworksl with the breakfast, 1 regional dinner with welcome drink, admission to 3 sites to choose in a list of 14 sites, the gift to be chosen at one of the local Comté cheese dairies.
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE :
The drinks, the tourist tax, the administrative costs (€4).
The cancellation insurance (1.7% of the total price).
119 € per person
Three good reasons
to book with the Franche Comté Regional Tourism Council