suggest services and offers tailored to your interests, provide sharing services and optimise website functionality.
Learn more about how we protect your privacy and how to set your tracking preferences.
VILLERS LE LAC
This information was seized by tourist office of Jours crt
This information has been updated on 11/01/2019 at 16:19:19
From 28/03 to 30/09/2019
From your Gîte de France Guest House (5 bedrooms for 2 to 4 people, 1 with disabled access) in VILLERS-le-LAC, head off to explore the fantastic natural sites and the craft and gastronomy of
According to how long you are staying, you can visit:
- The Saut du Doubs, a spectacular waterfall of 27m, and its natural pools, together listed as a “Grand Site National”, which you can discover by means of a guided cruise trip.
- The Roche du Prêtre, a belvedere with wonderful views over the Cirque de Consolation.
- The Château de Joux, with one of the largest wells in Europe and a fascinating
- The Underground Mills at the
- A cheese dairy, where you will be able to witness the famous Comté cheese being produced.
- A traditional distillery, with its ancient stills and casks, in the
- A 'tuyé' farm (drying and smoking of salt meats, Morteau sausages, etc.…).
On basis of double bedroom
|Rates per person|
|2 days / 1 night||
|4 days / 3 nights||
Children from 6 to 12 years old : -10 %
Children under 6 years old : -20%
Dogs are allowed
THE PRICE INCLUDES :
The half board in a bedroom with shower or bath, toilet.
The tours and admissions on the programme.
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE :
Drinks, lunches and tourist tax.
Single supplement +20%
101 € per person
Three good reasons
to book with the Franche Comté Regional Tourism Council